Tuesday, 19 June 2012 18:33
Tens of foreign and internal enemy troops killed and wounded in today’s attacks
Early this morning (19/06/2012) as part of spring Al-Farooq campaign, martyrdom seekers of Islamic Emirate launched attacks on two enemy bases in Kandahar province which left tens of foreign troops and their internal hirelings dead and wounded.
The first attack took place at around 03:00 am local time in Shahwalikot district on a NATO base in Dahli Band area when 6 martyrdom seekers (one group comprised of Hafiz Ismail, Abdul Bar and lead by Ahmad Khalil and another group comprised Atta ur Rahman, Wali ullah and lead by Yousuf; all residents of Kandahar) armed with AKs, PKs, RPGs, hand grenades and explosives vests stormed inside and easily reached the enemy residential barracks where they opened fire on the shocked and unprepared enemy with small arms from a very close range.
According to received reports, the Mujahideen took over the base after 3 hours, set fire to the enemy barracks and equipment and carried on fighting for 5 more hours after which all the Mujahideen embraced martyrdom and at the same time killed 30 foreign invaders, wounded 14 others and similarly destroyed 12 military vehicles and 8 fuel tankers with heavy arms fire.
The second attack also took place in the morning but at around 06:00 am when 4 courageous martyrdom seekers (Jannati and Arab from Ghor province and Mukhlis and Ismatullah from Kandahar) stormed a joint enemy base, located in Dand district’s Zarha Shar area near Kandahar city. After passing the enemy safety barriers, the undaunted heroes turned their weapons on the dismayed enemy troops inside, killing and wounding dozens of invaders and their puppets.
According to the report published in Alemarah website citing Qari Yousuf Ahmadi, the spokesman of Islamic Emirate, the fierce resistance lasted till around 01:00 pm when all the Mujahideen embraced martyrdom. The report further pointed out that due to heavy and light arms used in the operation, some 57 foreign invaders were killed and wounded while the Kandak commander (Abdul Qudoos) and 2 other captains were killed as well as 80 other hirelings killed and wounded. It is said that several enemy military vehicles were also destroyed and damaged in the assault as well as the base sustaining severe damages.
The foreign and the local internal enemy spokesmen failed to issue identical statements regarding the losses caused in both of the attacks. The spokesman for ISAF in Kabul confirmed the incidents but remained close lipped about the losses caused as per their policy. Meanwhile the stooge spokesman for Kandahar province (Javid Faisal) told news outlets that the attack near Kandahar hit a police station and was carried out by 4 gunmen which lasted for only 20 minutes. According to the said person, there were no foreign casualties in the incident and only 3 police had been killed while 7 others were wounded, adding that there were also no casualties in the attack in Shahwalikot district. This claim was made at a time when the district governor of Shahwalikot (Samoonmal Bacha) told reporters that he himself witnessed 10 wounded foreign soldiers being taken away for treatment. Such contradictory statements by the enemy officials clearly show that the enemy has suffered heavy human and material losses in both of the operations.
Today’s successful attacks and Jocabson’s baseless claims
Today’s successful martyrdom attacks in Kandahar amid operation Al-Farooq happened at a time when the NATO spokesman, Christian Jacobson, made baseless claims yesterday and said: The Al-Farooq spring offensive of Taliban is a failure and added that NATO has made incredible progress.
However if we look at the ground realities, they are completely opposite. Tens of small, large and roadside bomb attacks take place against the bases and convoys of foreign troops and their hirelings.
After the announcement of Al-Farooq spring operation by Islamic Emirate on the 3rd of May of the current year, more than fifty small and large attacks take place against the enemy throughout the country on a daily basis. About one month and sixteen days after the announcement, more than 2300 attacks have taken place, causing the enemy losses in each one.
With such immense figures for the operation in such a short period of time, we can clearly state that the spring campaign is mainly successful and Jacobson’s claims completely false.
The occupying enemy has always tried to hide its failures and defeats and has coerced many journalists and media outlets into towing the same official line. A great example which can be forwarded is that of the attack on Sahra Bagh airbase which was carried out by 11 Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate two weeks earlier in which dozens of enemy troops were killed and wounded. The foreign enemy initially refused to admit even the death of one soldier and neither did it let news outlets leak any secrets. Two weeks later, their own General admitted that more than 137 soldiers were killed and wounded in the attack on Salerno military base